Prices are tax included
The Atoll Electronique MS120 Mini Streamer fits in the new Signature series from Atoll in which we also find, besides the integrated amplifier, a CD player, preamplifier and power amplifier.
0 Item Items
The Atoll Electronique MS120 Mini Streamer resolutely opts for discretion and subtlety. But with style and panache, with a beautiful color screen. The cover-art of the album, file type, resolution, time lapse, song title and name of the album will appear.
The 5-inch LED screen is not a touch-screen, and from a distance of three meters the album cover is clearly visible and the title of the song remains clearly readable. In any case, the colour screen adds an extra touch to the music experience. To the left of the screen there are five buttons in cross shape and to the right a row of three.
All functions on the Atoll Electronique MS120 Mini Streamer can be found on the perfectly sized remote control. It is wonderfully light and comes across as very intuitive after a few uses. It is a beautiful, complete remote control designed specifically for the streamer. A remote control for a streamer is in principle also superfluous were it not for the fact that this ST200 can also be used as a preamplifier! And then, among other things, controlling the volume is much more pleasant with the remote control.
– Reading all audio files in the network (compatible DLNA and UPnP) connected on Wifi or wired RJ45.
– Displays the name, tags, album cover, resolution.
– “gapless” system (uninterrupted playback of consecutive audio tracks).
– Possibility to create Playlists.
– External control (with Qobuz, Audirvana…) with RTSP protocole.
MUSIC STREAMING SERVICES:
– Direct access from the ATOLL app to streaming portals: Qobuz, Tidal, Deezer Hifi
STREAMING SPOTIFY CONNECT:
– Direct acces to Spotify with Spotify Connect
STREAMING TIDAL CONNECT :
– Direct access to Tidal with Tidal Connect
– Access to all internet radios with Airable system in high quality: choices of more than 100 000 stations, podcasts…
– Displays logos stations and further information: titles, artists, resolution…
– Possibility to add radios to a « favorite » menu.
– Symmetrical outputs stages with no feedback and discrete components polarized in A class.
– Analog volume control (with commutated resistors) with possible By-Pass.
– Transformer specifically dedicated to audio stages.
– High Quality MKP link condensators.
– Burr-Brown PCM1796 converter.
– 5″ TFT led display (800*480).
– Serial remote control.
– Apple® and Androïd® free app.
Download the app: “ATOLL Signature”
DETAILS ABOUT READABLE FILES :
Readable files: MQA, DSF, LPCM, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, WMA, OGG, WAV, AAC, MP3.
Acceptable resolution: PCM up to 24bits/192kHz & DSD 64 & 128.
USB-A format: FAT32, NTFS, EXT2/3/4.
– 2 analog
– 2 S/PDIF coaxial (PCM 24bits/192kHz)
– 2 S/PDIF optical Toslink (PCM 24bits/192kHz)
– 1 Line-out
– 1 S/PDIF coaxial
– 1 S/PDIF optical Toslin
2 USB-A Inputs
1 Bluetooth® receiver
1 RJ45 network
1 Wifi antenna (802.11b/g/n)
1 trigger 12V output
1 headphones output front (3,5mm)
|Audio supplies:General supply:|
Total of capacitors:
Distortion at 1kHz:
|4,6VA + 3,6VATopology flyback 4,5w + 4,5W|
5 435 µF
5Hz – 20kHz
Burr-Brown PCM1796 24 bits/192 kHz – DSD128
New Zealand Atoll Official Product. Come with Atoll Manufactures Warranty.